We believe in the mission of our work. We believe that together, we are able to accomplish something life-changing, both for ourselves and for those around us. The Associated strives to find the most talented and dedicated individuals. We are committed to helping our professionals reach their highest potential. Ready for a change? Discover where vision, creativity, and talent come together.
The Associated: Jewish Federation of Baltimore is seeking a Manager of Annual Campaign to join our collaborative Development Team! The Manager of Annual Campaign will ensure the future and present health of the Jewish community that is impacted by The Associated by securing financial resources from donors with capacity to give $1,000 or more. The Manager may manage the engagement and entry-level cultivation efforts of Annual Campaign Team members. This is a hybrid position, which means you will work in the office and remotely; some evenings and Sundays may be required.
In this highly collaborative role, you will:
- Raise annual campaign funds by implementing Annual Campaign strategies.
- Develop and manage annual campaign engagement strategies.
- Manage and supervise annual campaign engagement team member(s).
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of fundraising and relevant work experience required.
- 1-3 years of supervision experience.
- Donor relation experience.
- Community organizing knowledge and/or experience
- Ability to work independently and on a team in a fast-paced environment, required.
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, essential.
- Superior time management and organizational skills, required.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information, a must.
- Strong proficiency working in Outlook, Word, and SharePoint required.
- Ability to work occasionally outside the normal workday with notice for events or other specific initiatives.
Compensation & Benefits
Salary Range: $65,000-73,000
Benefit & Perks: The Associated offers a hybrid work environment that supports professional development and collaboration. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k) employer match, life insurance, Long Term Disability (LTD), Flexible Spending Plan, paid parental leave, holiday pay, wellbeing programming, and a complimentary membership to the Jewish Community Center. We also make work/life balance a priority by offering generous vacation and sick time.
PLEASE NOTE: All active full-time, part-time, and temporary staff are required to provide proof of full vaccination (COVID-19) as a condition of employment within The Associated system as of November 15, 2021.
Electronic submissions are preferred. Qualified Candidates apply here: Click here
This job ad is not intended to be all-inclusive, but to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed. The Associated is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with our Jewish values, The Associated supports a thriving Baltimore that celebrates diversity and appreciates the unique combination of gender, race, age, religion and ethnicity, sexual orientation, intellectual and physical disabilities, and special qualities that each resident adds to the fabric of life in Baltimore. We welcome everyone interested in our mission to join us. If you require accommodations, please contact us, and we will make every effort to meet your needs.