The Jewish Federations of North America (“JFNA”): The Jewish Federations of North America represents 146 Jewish Federations and over 300 Network communities, which raise and distribute more than $3 billion annually for social welfare, social services, and educational needs. The Jewish Federation system, collectively among the top 10 charities on the continent, builds and sustains flourishing Jewish communities in North America and protects and enhances the well-being of the State of Israel and the Jewish people worldwide.
This position reports to the Vice President of Planned Giving and Endowment (PG&E)/Managing Director of Total FRD (Financial Resource Development) and will serve as project coordinator on initiatives within FRD including the Jewish Future Pledge pilot and New Endowment Professionals onboarding. In addition, this position will provide support to the FRD team in various fundraising areas core to JFNA’s work. This position requires experience in project management, lay/professional relationships, and development operations.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide support for FRD strategic planning process activities in coordination with FRD senior leadership, Senior JFNA professional leadership and JFNA FRD Lay Leadership
- Serve as project lead for Jewish Future Pledge
- Develop overall strategic plan for the project for Jewish Future Pledge
- Identify additional cohorts and affinity groups
- Support the Fisher Flight Alumni pilot
- Explore opportunities within JFNA to highlight JFP and the pilot program including the GA, ILOJC, NYLC Retreat and other JFNA gatherings
- Assist with managing launch for JFNA Chartered Advisor Program (CAP)
- Assist with the launch of NYL legacy giving training for current cabinet members and Young Leadership professionals
- Coordinate implementation of New Endowment Professionals onboarding project in partnership with the Mandel Center
- Coordinate all Senior Advisory Council (SAC) convenings
- Provide general support for FRD activities including missions, Fed Lab, and other projects as assigned
Interested candidates, should send their resumes to Dirk.Bird@jewishfederations.org
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, JFNA celebrates and welcomes people of all identities and backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.