Jewish organizations across the country, including JFNA, weigh in on the Iranian nuclear agreement. You can find JFNA’s statement in full here.
- The Jewish Chronicle – For most, the jury is still out
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Southern New Jersey; Birmingham; Cumberland, Gloucester & Salem Counties; New York and Detroit.
- Jewish Community Voice – JCRCs, local lawmakers, skeptical about Iran deal
- Times of Israel (op-ed) – On Iran
- Daily Journal (op-ed) – Nuclear deal emboldens Iran
- JNS – 46% of Israelis concerned about disunity, says survey in memory of slain teens
- Detroit Jewish News – New center gems