A philanthropic foundation created by former Disney CEO Michael Eisner devotes itself to promoting intergenerational programs. The head of the Shalom Hartman Institute of North America discusses the approaches Jewish organizations should take when discussing important public issues.
- Chronicle of Philanthropy – Michael Eisner’s fund puts focus on programs that serve young and old
- eJewish Philanthropy (op-ed) – On Jewish leadership in a time of crisis
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in Columbus, New York, Philadelphia and Seattle.
- Columbus Dispatch – Columbus-area Jews to attend New York rally against Iran nuclear deal
- New York Jewish Week – Outreach that’s wowing the Jews of Suffolk County
- Philadelphia Inquirer – Israeli companies plan to open Philadelphia offices
- Puget Sound Business Journal – ‘Jewish in Seattle’ magazine to launch next month