The Obama administration’s liaison to the American-Jewish community calls for healing post-Iran debate, using the webcast cohosted by Jewish Federations and the Conference of Presidents as an example of the White House’s outreach efforts to the community. Charitable giving on the fourth annual #GivingTuesday totals at least $117 million, more than twice the amount donated in 2014.
- Haaretz (op-ed)—President Obama's liaison to the American-Jewish community: We can disagree but respect each other's opinions
- Non-Profit Times—#GivingTuesday headed toward $120 million
Meanwhile, Federations are featured in South Palm Beach County, Collier County, Philadelphia, Milwaukee and St. Louis.
- Pineapple Newspaper—Chanukah celebration to thank 'Golden Givers' for 18 years of Federation giving
- News Press—Chanukah celebrations honor miracle
- NBC 10—Jewish Federation's mitzvah food project
- Wisconsin Jewish Chronicle—$3 million artwork sale to benefit Federation
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch—Harvey Wallace elected board chair of the Jewish Federation of St. Louis