The St. Louis Kaplan Feldman Holocaust Museum in St. Louis, Missouri is seeking an experienced Director of Development to build and lead our development team.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual looking to work with a brand-new museum. The St. Louis Kaplan Feldman Holocaust Museum is scheduled to open to the public in November 2022.
Our ideal candidate for this integral role at the St. Louis Kaplan Feldman Holocaust Museum meets the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in fundraising and development, experience in a museum setting is highly preferred
- Experience building a team including attracting, identifying, hiring and developing the appropriate talent for new (never before held) positions
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and Constituent Relationship Management software (such as Blackbaud or SalesForce)
What is it like to work for the St. Louis Kaplan Feldman Holocaust Museum?
Since we are a new museum, with an already established, small-but-mighty team of staff, our Director of Development will primarily be responsible for two main things in their first few months of employment – building a team of development staff to join our current team and building the fundraising and development strategies for our new museum. This will include networking within our vibrant community, relationship building, and nurturing connections both new and old. This is a true passion project for the right individual who is looking to utilize their museum fundraising experience to build a team and strategy from the ground up while working alongside other passionate players on our museum staff.
Why work for the St. Louis Kaplan Feldman Holocaust Museum?
We offer a fun and collaborative team to support your professional efforts, health and wellness benefits, and a competitive salary commensurate with experience ranging between $75,000 to $90,000 annually.
We also believe this is a unique opportunity for an experienced museum fundraising professional to work with a brand-new museum and to “develop” (no pun intended) the development team of the St. Louis Kaplan Feldman Holocaust Museum.
Click on this link: https://peoplesolutionscenter.com/company-overview/careers/?rpid=734645&postid=zzK6ImzlXf0