Jewish Federation of Winnipeg is hiring!
We are an employer that values the evolving diversity of the Winnipeg Jewish community. We welcome applications from individuals who will contribute to our diversity.
- You are a strategic planner and analytical thinker and love getting things done on time and with excellence
- You look to the future with optimism and vision
- You are excited about being on the leading edge of change
- You are a master networker and collaborator
- You are patient, passionate, and persistent about the vision of a vibrant community
Areas you have proven success and competence:
- Research, gather, analyze and present data
- Financial acumen
- Facilitation and public speaking
- Detailed high level communication
- Research and develop grant applications
- Adaptability and ability to pivot
- Complex and competing workload management
- Strategic planning, project management
- Strengthening communal relationships
- Working collaboratively with volunteer leaders and committees
- University education that demonstrates knowledge of analytics, social policy analysis, Jewish communal service or other related fields.
- Knowledge of or experience in Jewish communal services and programming.
- 3-5 years of experience in non-profit, public sector or for-profit organization preferred.
We will begin reviewing applications on October 15, 2022 with an anticipated start date of December 1, 2022
Applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with Community P and A in the subject line. An application is considered complete with a cover letter and detailed resume clearly outlining how you are a match for this role.