You will be responsible for coordinating, implementing, and providing professional leadership and direction to the Women’s Philanthropy Board and Council activities including fundraising, education, and volunteer programs. In addition, you will also oversee other campaign projects, as well as any other tasks assigned by the Vice President, Campaign. |
- Plan, create and organize programs and activities to achieve fundraising goals and other objectives for the Women’s Board and Women’s City Council in conformity with JUF goals and policies.
- Spearhead and provide support for all Board and Council meetings, events, and activities under their purview.
- Use independent judgment to execute programs, activities and oversee other campaign projects as assigned. Direct and implement activities to motivate women in the Jewish community to assume responsibility for significant roles and participation in the work of the department and to aid in their leadership development.
- Provide overall supervision and leadership to select department staff, including recruiting, hiring, and training.
- Demonstrate creativity and strategic thinking.
- Prepare written and oral reports of department progress as required.
- Support JUF Campaign and mandatory campaign-related activities on an ongoing basis.
- 3+ years’ experience in social welfare or Jewish communal services
- Fundraising experience preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate organizational skill and leadership ability
- Capability to communicate ideas effectively in writing and orally
- Ability to relate well to varied personalities and all segments of the organized Jewish community
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Jewish community, culture, heritage, traditions, and Jewish Communal Services
Health Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Additional Benefits: Additional health and wellness benefits, financial benefits, professional training, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Apply with this link: