Calling all lay and professional leaders: you won’t want to miss the 2015 Health and Long-term Care Summit we are hosting on May 20-21 in Cleveland. It’s an incredible opportunity to engage with decision makers who have a true impact on Jewish communal providers across the nation.
• Strategize and capitalize on funding opportunities.
• Network with top trendsetters in the health and long-term
• Maximize funding and delivery opportunities in a complex healthcare landscape
• Meet and hear from prominent healthcare leaders who are
charting the nation’s course on delivery and financing.
• Develop pathways toward educating, engaging and em-
powering YOUR Jewish community on healthcare needs.
Most importantly, you’ll learn how to secure maximum dollars
and opportunities in this challenging healthcare landscape — bringing back information and tools that will truly benefit
your Jewish community.
Interested? For more details and registration information, please email Jonathan Westin, JFNA's Health Policy Director at Jonathan.Westin@JewishFederations.org