Mission Co-Chairs: Robb Lippitt (Detroit), Liza Levy (Washington, DC)
This is the worker training mission for face-to-face solicitors and Annual Campaign lay and professional leaders. This mission is based on a Jacksonville model that's been successfully carried out more than 10 times. Campaigners will see how our dollars are being used overseas in Israel, learn about Israel today, and become more able as Federation advocates. Fundraisers will be asked to commit to solicit a minimum of 10 prospects when they return home. On this mission you will:
- Site visits in Israel’s south to meet those affected by the Gaza war and helped by Federation emergency campaign funds
- Workshops with renowned trainer and executive coach Rae Ringel on The Gift of Asking, Telling the Story, and other topics.
- Meet with Israeli entrepreneurs, chefs, winemakers, and artists
- A spiritual Shabbat in Jerusalem
- Jeep adventure, market tour, and other fun activities
The land-only cost per person in double occupancy is $1,940 (includes $750 subsidy). There is a single supplement of $800.
JFNA Group Travel Supplemental Accident Insurance Policy