Give us six days and we’ll give you a mission you’ll never forget.
Want to become really successful at raising dollars? Join us for the worker-training mission for lay and professional fundraisers. Deepen your understanding of our work and polish your fundraising skills. Then return home ready to kick off the 2017 Campaign!
The Campaigners’ Mission is for anyone who wants to sharpen their face-to-face solicitation skills while building a network of peers and seeing our work in Israel firsthand. Participants have included Federation executive directors, new professionals, emerging lay leaders. It's a great way to motivate and educate the people you rely on to keep your campaign humming. See itinerary highlights to-date.
- Meet new immigrants and discover how Federations provide a soft landing in Israel
- Participate in a surfing and leadership program (yes, we will surf!) designed to redirect youth at risk, thanks to Federation dollars
- Learn about life-enhancing programs for people with disabilities, funded by Federations. Play some wheelchair basketball. (Spoiler alert: they are really good!)
- Meet members of the ultra-Orthodox community and discover how Federations prepare them to enter the workforce.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at how our system helps rescue Jews in countries where diplomatic relations are “challenging."
- Join in an exuberant shecheyanu welcome with a Birthright group as we arrive in Jerusalem.
- Enjoy a spiritual Shabbat in Jerusalem, with an a capella choir of IDF lone soldiers and a study session with Rabbi Daniel Landes of the Pardes Institute.
- Sign up for optional tours of Masada and the Kotel tunnels.
- Taste Israel’s finest at a brewery, a winery and a gourmet market.
- Savor Israel’s best restaurants on our free evenings and show off your culinary talents at our cook-off.
- Soak in the wisdom and passion of master trainer and coach Rae Ringel.
If you accept the $750 the JFNA subsidy, the mission cost for double occupancy is $2,200. The mission cost for single occupancy is $3,000.
If you decline the JFNA subsidy, the mission cost for double occupancy is $2,950. The mission cost for single occupancy is $3,750.
* Please note: Regarding subsidies, priority will be given to federations that allocate a minimum of 10% of their Annual Campaign dollars to Israel and Overseas.
Alison Lebovitz, Chattanooga
Bruce Plotkin, Colorado
Alan Margolies, Jacksonville