Reignite Your Campaign on the Premier Mission for Top Federation Leadership Teams
For more than two decades, Federations have relied on the CCD mission to energize their top lay and pro leaders and strengthen their campaigns. Campaign, Endowment, and Women’s Campaign chairs travel together with their professional counterparts, experiencing the impact of our work in Israel and overseas together while engaging in workshops and sharing best practices.
This year’s CCD mission takes us first to Paris, where we’ll visit a strong Jewish community that has experienced a traumatic year, and then to Israel.
- Meet the Jews of Paris, France. Learn about their rich history and the complicated situation they face today.
- Witness innovation and inspiration as we meet with beneficiaries of our dollars in Israel.
- Sharpen your skills in solicitation workshops with extraordinary trainer Vicki Agron.
- Strengthen lay-pro partnerships and build a network of peers.
If you accept the $1800 JFNA subsidy, the mission cost for double occupancy is $3,450. The mission cost for single occupancy is $4,491.
If you decline the JFNA subsidy, the mission cost for double occupancy is $5,250. The mission cost for single occupancy is $6,291.
* Please note: Regarding subsidies, priority will be given to federations that allocate a minimum of 10% of their Annual Campaign dollars to Israel and Overseas.
Harold Gernsbacher, National Campaign Chair
Judy Altenberg, National Women’s Philanthropy Chair
Leslie Pomerantz, Baltimore, Mission Chair