as of June 17; subject to change
JFNA National Women’s Philanthropy is proud to present Heart to Heart,
a life-changing mission that’s more than just a trip to
Read on for some highlights from a thrilling journey that you can be a part of!
Hear from important women – politicians, philanthropists, artists, businesswomen, soldiers and athletes – whose lives and contributions are an inspiration to us all.
· Learn about
· Enjoy a delicious dinner with Israeli guests at the homes of Israeli Lion of Judah.
· Have lunch in the Old City of Jerusalem with Haredi women studying ancient and modern Jewish texts.
· Meet the principal of the Bialik-Rogozin school in Tel Aviv—featured in an Oscar-winning documentary--where children from 48 countries learn together.
· Chat with
· Experience the mysticism and art galleries of ancient Safed (Tzfat), and take in a magical nighttime tour of this charming hilltop city.
· Celebrate Tu B'Shvat (the New Year for the Trees) at a Kabbalistic Seder that includes dancing, readings, and lots of wine!
· Visit an IDF base where
· Get your hands dirty at an archeological dig at Beit Guvrin.
· Meet individuals who benefit from the dollars we raise for the Annual Campaign, at schools, hospitals, absorption centers and youth programs all over
· See a live performance of “Cochav Nolad,” Israel’s version of “American Idol.”
· Watch a performance by
· Gallery hop with students from Bezalel Academy of Arts and Design, the national school of art.
· Enjoy a guided tour of
· Experience the sophisticated Middle Eastern flavors that characterize modern Israeli cuisine, including Kurdish and Yemenite home hospitality.
Remember, as we spend a reflective and educational morning at
· Explore the world’s largest and most wide-ranging collection of Holocaust archives and art.
· Listen to survivors’ testimonies and view personal possessions
· Examine state-of-the-art displays aimed at preserving the stories of each of the six million victims.
· Bring your