Job Title: Associate Director, Camper and Staff Life
Date Last Updated: 1/17/2013
Job ID #: 9558
Other Organization Name:
Associate Director, Camper and Staff Life
Camp B'nai Brith - Montreal
Description of mandate
Off Season Camp:
- Responsible for year round marketing calendar.
- Develop, market and implement the ambassador program throughout the off season.
- Assess the staffing needs of the camp and develop a staff recruitment plan.
- Committed to travel for both camper and staff recruitment.
- Responsible for camper and staff communication both through regular mail and online.
- Communicate with all new families to ensure they are prepared for the summer; spring phone calls.
- Interview and hire all new and returning staff members.
- Work with international staffing organization to hire staff for programming and kitchen.
- Create on-going staff training and professional development both prior to the summer and in service training during the summer.
- Interview all incoming 2-year staff in-training participants.
- Create and implement the 2-year staff in-training program.
- Assist the ED in planning and implementing leadership weekend, pre-camp leadership training week and pre-camp staff training.
- Supervise all leadership staff: SIT director, division leaders and social worker.
- Supervise and communicate with the leadership and general staff on a daily basis.
- Communicate, and or monitor, and log all communication between staff and camper's families.
- Experience working with both teenagers and young adults.
- Some knowledge of working within a camp setting.
Other information: Additional working hours may be required. Other tasks may be added to the above job description.
Application:Desired Education Degree/Level:
Interested candidates may submit their resume to the Human Resources department, by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Less than 2 years experienceContact For Job:
Muriel AllouneContact Title:
Human Resources DeptPreferred Contact Method:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.