Job Title: Executive Director
Date Last Updated: 9/10/2014
Job ID #: 11165
Other Organization Name:
Jewish Community Foundation of Central Pennsylvania Location:
JEWISH COMMUNITY FOUNDATION OF CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA
The priority of the Executive Director will be to continue the trend of asset growth, particularly by enhancing community awareness and understanding of the Foundation’s role and by bringing in new community members as fundholders. Another priority of the Foundation is to extend its services to neighboring small Jewish communities which do not have their own PG&E capability.
It is the responsibility of the Executive Director to develop new accounts and to manage and operate the Foundation. The Foundation Director reports directly to the Foundation Board.
The Director will:
- instill as a community priority the importance of accumulating enduring assets in order to secure the future stability and continuity of the Jewish community.
- persuade members of the Jewish community to provide, in some way, for the future of the Jewish community.
- facilitate and enhance the involvement of the younger generation of Jews in the older generation’s tradition of Jewish community support
- establish the Foundation as the venue for all Jewish community agency endowments
- serve as a resource from which all Jewish community needs may be endowed
- serve as the central resource to facilitate charitable giving for each member of the Jewish community.
- position the Foundation in a place of prominence and respect among the non-profit community, the tax and estate planning community and the general Jewish community.
Desired Education Degree/Level:
10 or moreContact For Job:
JFNA MCLE - RKContact Title:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.