Job Title: Chief Finance and Administrative Officer
Date Last Updated: 1/23/2013
Job ID #: 10563
Finance/Controller/Chief Financial OfficerOrganization Name:
Jewish Federation of St. LouisLocation:
St. Louis, MissouriStatus:
Chief Finance and Administrative Officer
Jewish Federation of St. Louis
The Jewish Federation of St. Louis mobilizes the Jewish community and its human and financial resources to preserve and enhance Jewish life in St. Louis, Israel and around the world.
The Chief Financial and Administrative Officer will lead the budget and finance area and oversee human resources, building operations and information technology.
- Leads strategic financial planning and analysis for organization, including annual budget, long range plan and monthly forecast processes
- Oversees internal financial and business operations
- Directs cash and asset management, capital planning and debt structure
- Guides investment management for Jewish Community Foundation and pension assets
- Oversees (non-allocation) financial relationship with agencies including loans, expense allocations and shared services
- Responsible for risk management including organization’s insurance coverage’s and Jewish Community Insurance Program.
- Oversight for managing outside legal counsel
- Staffs the Budget, Finance & Administration, Audit and Investment Committees
- Leads periodic review of all major vendor and broker relationships
- Undertakes major special projects consistent with Federations strategic and work plans
- Other projects as assigned by CEO or as needed by organization
Senior Executive Position; Serves on a 6-person Management team; Reports directly to President and CEO. Attends Board of Directors and Coordinating Committee meetings. Directly supervises Controller, Director of Human Resources and Facilities Manager. Oversees Information Technology Services.
- MBA preferred, CPA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years financial management experience, preferably in a non-profit
- Strong strategic business skills and strong financial analysis skills
- Experienced supervisor with demonstrated ability to select, develop, motivate, mentor, and retain high performing staff
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to articulate vision and bring about change
- Excellent people skills and ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/priorities in a highly results oriented environment
For more information or to apply: (resumes will be reviewed after Sept. 1)
Desired Education Degree/Level:
10 or moreContact For Job:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.