Job Title: Developement Associate
Date Last Updated: 3/24/2013
Job ID #: 10525
Campaign/Financial Resource DevelopmentOrganization Name:
Jewish Federation of Greater Middlesex CountyLocation:
South River, New JerseyStatus:
Jewish Federation of Greater Middlesex County
The Development Associate will be an integral member of the Federation’s Financial Resource Development Team, with the primary responsibility of assisting in the overall success and long-term direction of Federation’s fundraising functions. The incumbent will add value to the day-to-day operations of the FRD Department, with a focus on a new sponsorship program, as well as ongoing campaign initiatives.
The Development Associate will be responsible for:
- The execution of an aggressive strategy to increase donor participation in the Annual Community Campaign, in conjunction with the FRD management staff and lay leadership. Achievement of this goal will include the flexibility to work some evenings and Sundays.
- Assisting in planning and staffing various Campaign events tied to the overall Campaign strategy.
- Implementing a sponsorship program for key Federation initiatives, working collaboratively with the FRD Director, Associate Executive Director and lay leadership.
- Cultivating and soliciting an appropriate caseload of donors and future donor prospects.
- Managing the day-to-day workflow of the FRD Department including, but not limited to updating the database, ongoing correspondence, e-mail, and telephone communication with donors.
- BA/BS degree with 3-5 years of development experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills; self-motivation, ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and organize confidential information.
- Proficient in Windows environment, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Aptitude to learn a new database management system.
- Strong personal commitment to Federation’s mission.
- Knowledge of Jewish community a plus.
Desired Education Degree/Level:
2-5 yrs. experienceContact For Job:
JFNA - MCLE - BJContact Title:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.