Job Title: Director, Community and Donor Relations
Date Last Updated: 3/12/2013
Job ID #: 10760
Planned Giving and EndowmentOrganization Name:
The Jewish Community Foundation of Northeast FloridaLocation:
Director, Community and Donor Relations
Jewish Community Foundation of Northeast Florida
The Jewish Community Foundation of NEFL, Inc., dedicated to addressing and ensuring the long-term financial strength and viability of the Jewish agencies and synagogues in Jacksonville is accepting resumes for the position of Director, Community and Donor Relations; CJL Program Director.
This important opportunity, reporting to the Foundation’s Executive Director, will be accountable for cultivating, coordinating, implementing, and supporting the collaborative Jewish Community’s involvement in the “Create a Jewish Legacy” (CJL) bequest development program. A primary goal of this position is to effectively incorporate CJL into the Jacksonville Jewish community’s organizational infrastructure. Duties and responsibilities of this position include but are
not limited to:
- Working with Foundation and partner organizations to implement the Create A Jewish Legacy community Strategic Plan and, monitor and calibrate the success, consider course corrections, develop and engage in implementing a strategic approach to agency and donor engagement, and mentor/train volunteers in their efforts to conduct bequest gift conversations
- Collaborating with marketing professionals, Executive Director, webmaster, volunteers and co-workers to develop, brand, disseminate, track, and report on marketing and public relations-related material
- Coordinating with and reporting to Jewish Federations of North America professional staff to ensure compliance with program requirements, and track and report to the Foundation Board and partner agencies and synagogues progress towards CJL program goals.
- Engaging with Foundation partner organizations to plan and facilitate workshops, prioritize and create prospect opportunities, and develop and implement their internal organizational CJL action plans.
- Designing, implementing, monitoring and reviewing reports to track, parse, and analyze the results of “Create a Jewish Legacy” development and efforts.
Summary: Desired Education Degree/Level:
Ideal candidates will possess skills indicated above and demonstrate familiarity with the local and global Jewish community. As the face of the Foundation in the community and functioning in the important role of Director of our community Create a Jewish Legacy Program you will be organized, professional, inspiring and energetic when presenting the program to the Foundation partner Jewish agencies and synagogues and to the members of the Jewish community.
5-10 yrs. experienceContact For Job:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.