Job Title: Development Associate
Date Last Updated: 4/22/2013
Job ID #: 10651
Campaign/Financial Resource DevelopmentOrganization Name:
Jewish Federation of Greater Middlesex CountyLocation:
South River, New JerseyStatus:
Jewish Federation of Greater Middlesex County
The Development Associate will be an integral member of the Federation’s Fundraising Team, with the primary responsibility of assisting in the day-to-day operations of the Department, focusing on campaign events and initiatives.
The Development Associate will be responsible for:
- Assisting staff and volunteers in the implementation of an aggressive campaign strategy to increase donor participation in the Annual Community Campaign.
- Achievement of this goal will include the flexibility to work some evenings and Sundays.
- Assisting in planning and staffing various Campaign events tied to the overall Campaign strategy.
- Assisting in the coordination of all direct mail solicitations and communications, including working with outside vendors.
- Coordinating various phonathons with volunteers.
- Managing the day-to-day workflow of the Fundraising Department including, but not limited to updating the database, ongoing correspondence, e-mail, and telephone communication with donors.
- BA/BS degree with a minimum 2 years of development or related experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills; self-motivation, ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Ability to manage and organize confidential information.
- Proficient in Windows environment, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Aptitude to learn a new database management system.
Desired Education Degree/Level:
- Strong personal commitment to Federation’s mission.
- Knowledge of Jewish community a plus.
2-5 yrs. experienceContact For Job:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.