Job Title: Grants Manager
Date Last Updated: 10/17/2012
Job ID #: 10564
Campaign/Financial Resource DevelopmentOrganization Name:
Jewish Community Foundation of Southern ArizonaLocation:
Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona
The Jewish Community Foundation of Southern Arizona is a growing dynamic foundation that connects with donors and community agencies to meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
We are seeking an experienced Grants Manager to support and collaborate with volunteer committees and supporting foundations to build and strengthen the Jewish Community of Southern Arizona.
- Staff the Grants Committee
- Work with Family Supporting Foundations
- Provide reports on and manage restricted gifts
- Write Grants on behalf of the Tucson Jewish Community (in conjunction with Federation)
- Promote Community programs and partnerships
- Assist with our marketing and communications efforts ensuring that our funding is appropriately promoted
- Collaborate with our Donor Services program to provide up to date information on community programs
- Work with our community partners in providing material, information and support
- Work with Intergenerational programs
- Masters Degree preferred
- Strong communication skills - both speaking and writing
- Grant writing experience a plus
- Commitment to and familiarity with the Jewish Community
- Strong organizational skills (can balance many competing priorities)
- Strong sense of camaraderie, ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Desire to learn
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong sense of humor essential
Full benefits package
Please send resumes (no more than 2 pages) along with a cover letter (no longer than 1 page).
Desired Education Degree/Level:
5-10 yrs. experienceContact For Job:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.