Job Title: Senior Director of Digital Marketing
Date Last Updated: 5/21/2013
Job ID #: 10477
Marketing & CommunicationsOrganization Name:
Jewish Federations of North AmericaLocation:
New York, New YorkStatus:
Senior Director for Digital Marketing
Jewish Federations of North America
This position will work closely with Strategic Marketing and Communications colleagues to enhance the visibility of The Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA), encourage and facilitate online giving and develop new digital applications that will engage existing donors and introduce JFNA to new audiences. The director leads the full spectrum of online marketing initiatives: online advertising (paid search, banner, mobile and video), implementation of SEO strategy, viral marketing and social media initiatives, e-marketing communications and digital cultivation initiatives (email, mobile, web). The director also influences conversion and giving through messaging, promotion and landing page optimization; maintains consistent content, data and branding across all online channels. S/he manages vendors, creative agencies and technology agencies to develop unique and strategically appropriate approaches, including the exploration of venues, sites and partners that utilize emerging technology.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing and developing digital properties. This position is based in New York and reports to Chief Marketing Officer.
Maintain and enhance the JFNA websites, ensuring optimal performance. Grow the reach and impact of the site from its current base.
Ensure the online fundraising is handled securely and without interruption. Grow the online revenue from its current base annually.
Lead JFNA mobile strategy developing new opportunities for engagement and visibility for the organization.
Work collaboratively across the organization and 157 federations to ensure that their work is represented effectively across the digital platforms.
Oversee the JFNA social media presence and grow the Facebook and Twitter fan and follower base and ensure that social media opportunities are fully integrated into all of JFNA’s public-facing initiatives.
Leverage the digital platform to support the organization’s initiatives and priorities.
Create annual online communications and ePhilanthropy strategies.
Select and manage third party vendors to drive donations and online marketing.
Demonstrate leadership through strategic thinking, setting a positive example and seeking innovative solutions.
Work with the other departments to create a seamless work experience where ePhilanthropy and Internet, mobile phone or email-based fundraising initiatives are involved.
Provide strategic direction to team in order to optimize the look and feel of websites, email appeals, mobile phone applications, social media sites and other electronic media.
Drive traffic to website to increase website visitors, registrations and donations.
Desired Education Degree/Level:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, public relations or communications or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in marketing leadership roles with 5 years of experience concentrated in digital marketing and user experience
- Project management skills
- Supervisory experience required
- Experience in managing technical and creative teams
- Experience with online fundraising or commerce
- Experience in digital media and/or online advocacy a definite plus
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Proactive and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to develop and implement a plan
- Advanced computer skills, especially in the use of CMS and email marketing systems
- Ability to prepare income/expense forecasts and reports and manage a budget
10 or moreContact For Job:
JFNA - MCLE - RWContact Title:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.