Job Title: Campaign Manager
Date Last Updated: 10/24/2012
Job ID #: 10400
Campaign/Financial Resource DevelopmentOrganization Name:
Jewish Federation of Greater DallasLocation:
Jewish Federation of Greater Dallas
FUNCTION: The Campaign Manager position is responsible for overseeing the general campaign to maximize community participation and contributions; planning and coordinating affinity group events; and securing corporate sponsorships. Provides general program support to the Chief Development Officer and the Campaign team to assure all operations run smoothly and efficiently.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages campaign-related operations ensuring the achievement of campaign goals, smooth operations, and exceptional relationships with community constituents and donors.
- Designs and delivers timely management reports that reflect campaign activity and progress
- Plans and coordinates Federation affinity group strategy in collaboration with the Chief Development Officer.
- Collaborates in developing campaign objectives, recruits and trains volunteer solicitors, coordinates campaign events, generates campaign reports, and evaluates campaign status.
- Collaborates with volunteer leadership in developing new affinity donor networks.
- Collaborates with Marketing on campaign-related collateral and event materials, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and consistency of message in all activities.
- Plans and implements relevant committee and task force meetings. Organizes attendance, logistics, agenda and materials preparation, meeting minutes and follow-up items, ensuring timely delivery and accuracy.
- Assists with budget preparation and monitoring for general campaign and affinity groups.
- Directs new gift efforts to expand the number of annual donors to the campaign.
- Works with divisional leadership to develop year-round program of campaign, educational and recognition activities.
- Participates actively as a member of the campaign team.
- Actively participates in campaign events, phone-a-thons, and other associated Federation events and activities.
- Assists Chief Development Officer as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Experience: A minimum of 5 years experience in financial resource development including donor development and major gift solicitation, preferably in the Federation system.
Desired Education Degree/Level:
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone and in writing.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products and Raiser’s Edge database.
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and one-time activities, events and projects.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills including the ability to meet, greet and educate people with confidence and poise.
- Ability to logically solve problems with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently and be detail oriented.
- Comfortable with change and working in unknown situations.
- Discretion handling and communicating sensitive information.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment.
- A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Sensitivity to Jewish culture and traditions.
5-10 yrs. experienceContact For Job:
JFNA MCLE - CMContact Title:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.