Job Title: Director of Networking & Emerging Leadership
Date Last Updated: 3/13/2013
Job ID #: 10315
Campaign/Financial Resource DevelopmentOrganization Name:
Jewish Federation of Greater HoustonLocation:
Director of Networking & Emerging Leadership
Jewish Federation of Greater Houston
The Director of Networking & Emerging Leadership should be considered a seasoned professional in the areas of cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors, and the ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3–5 years of proven fundraising experience.
The position reports to the Senior Vice President of Development.
Desired Education Degree/Level:
- Work to secure new gifts from those who have no giving history to the Jewish Federation in the amount of at least $1,000 and in the age range of 30-45+
Work to secure increases in Federation gifts from established donors in the age range of 30-45+
- Oversee all aspects of the Jewish Federation’s Professional Leadership Network (PLN) program and utilize it for the purpose of sustaining and enhancing relationships with new/emerging leaders in the Jewish community of Houston
- In conjunction with the directors of women’s philanthropy, help launch the Women’s Leadership Network (WLN) to function in a similar capacity as the PLN
- Organize, coordinate and conduct development meetings with relevant campaign staff on a regular basis to ensure that targeted donors are being stewarded along the proper channels from initial meetings through solicitation
- Identify and target new prospects for the Jewish Federation who have the potential to make meaningful gifts
2-5 yrs. experienceContact For Job:
JFNA MCLE - RKContact Title:
ConsultantPreferred Contact Method:
E-mailSubmit Resume to:
Want to apply for this job online? Click Here.